I can't wait to see you guys. I can't believe the time is finally getting closer. I love to have family over. I LOVE FAMILY!!!! This Thanksgiving will be a blast! Lots of wonderful food and my side of the family! Yea!!!! I love those pics of Mica and your dog. How cute is that? Love, Sayda PS: Read the last comment by Bree on my blog. That's a cute comment. Can you tell we love Mamma Mia?
I guess I missed your previous post. I have one..... I am thankful for food, clothing, my life,(for waking up everyday)myhome, my beautiful children, this land, my husband, I am thankful to know that we are all children of God. So many blessings, I can't say enough. We need to thank the Lord thy God in all things. Oh my! We are so blessed!!!!!Love you Bonnie!
2 comments:
I can't wait to see you guys. I can't believe the time is finally getting closer. I love to have family over. I LOVE FAMILY!!!!
This Thanksgiving will be a blast! Lots of wonderful food and my side of the family! Yea!!!! I love those pics of Mica and your dog. How cute is that?
Love, Sayda
PS: Read the last comment by Bree on my blog. That's a cute comment. Can you tell we love Mamma Mia?
I guess I missed your previous post. I have one.....
I am thankful for food, clothing, my life,(for waking up everyday)myhome, my beautiful children, this land, my husband, I am thankful to know that we are all children of God. So many blessings, I can't say enough. We need to thank the Lord thy God in all things. Oh my! We are so blessed!!!!!Love you Bonnie!
Post a Comment