I love the pictures. Mica looks so adorable at Minnie Mouse and Claudia is such a pretty Wonder Woman. You know, Wonder Woman was my favorite tv show when I was little (I don't know why) and I have never been Wonder Woman for Halloween. Maybe next year... We will do a family theme - Wonder Woman, Superman and baby Superman. LOL
2 comments:
What great pictures! I love the pictures at the pumpkin patch. What fun memories. Wish we were there. Sammy would have loved going to the fair.
Erica
I love the pictures. Mica looks so adorable at Minnie Mouse and Claudia is such a pretty Wonder Woman. You know, Wonder Woman was my favorite tv show when I was little (I don't know why) and I have never been Wonder Woman for Halloween. Maybe next year... We will do a family theme - Wonder Woman, Superman and baby Superman. LOL
Love you,
Nyla
Post a Comment