Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas fun continues - spending time with family!

Today we went Mike's mom (Consuelo)to visit and it so happend that his Grandma San Juana was there so I took pictures of them for Mike and Mica to treasure!

We went to visit because Mike's sister Maggie bought a computer so he was installing it. Mike's mom is real excited to start learning the computer because she wants to be able to upload information for her church studies.

This is Camila, Mike's niece- Maggie's daughter. She likes to horseplay with Mike and she just loves him alot, she loves him like a Dad!
While we were there Mike found this picture of Maggie and Joe when they were little!

3 comments:

Ryan, Erica & Sam said...

Mica will be happy to have that picture when she is older. What a nice memory.

Erica

SAYDA said...

There is Mr. Cutie Green eyes. What a special picture.
Miss you, Sayda

Richie said...

I can't believe we've never met each other's spouses! I can't wait to have a private jet!