Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chain of Prayer!

I am asking that all my family and friends join me in a e-prayer!

I am willing to text, email, voicemail you three times a day to remind you to pray at 7 a.m. - 12 noon - 7 p.m. Starting tomorrow! For 7 days! INVITE 3 FRIENDS TO PRAY WITH US!
Pick anyone in phone, your email list!
I am requesting that we pray for my Uncle Dick to help fight sarcoma cancer and for our OWN intentions!

Prayer Warriors! Please join me in this chain of prayer! I can promise you that we will see a miracle; you will be blessed in abundance!
Please text me @ (956)878-2277 if you want to participate!
B L E S S I N G S !

1 comment:

SAYDA said...

Bonnie you are so kind to do this. Thank you so much. We love you so much. Can't wait to see all of you again. Hope all is well with you and your family. Think of often.
Sayda