One dream may have died, but today I am dreaming a new dream.
Mica is in her own little world!
Grandma bought her portable DVD player, and her Dad bought her a Hanna Montana video!
She looks tired (nothing like her) since what time do you have her running errands with you? Mica is always on the go! The weekend is already here, time really goes by fast.
Oh man she is a cutie! I love her to death. I love how she loved us too.
Claim your Award visit us!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She looks tired (nothing like her) since what time do you have her running errands with you? Mica is always on the go! The weekend is already here, time really goes by fast.
Oh man she is a cutie! I love her to death. I love how she loved us too.
Claim your Award visit us!!!!!!!
Post a Comment