Sunday, February 22, 2009

Catching UP!

Well as I have mentioned to some of you, closing the company . . . I have had to seek financial advise regarding my home . . . so I decided to seek professional help and as I met with the counselor, well I won't go into to much details, but she needs more help than I do! She doesn't need fiancial help she needs spiritual help. Really I have already had a couple of good laughs with a couple of you as I shared my story, but the truth is everything can be crashing down on me and I still feel that God loves me and that he is with me in these tough times! Through my interview with the counselor I couldn't help but think this was me several years ago and I am so happy that God has touched my life and that I have wonderful family that loves and cares for me and the children!

I know I have alot of christian music on my blog, but I want you to LISTEN to my new added song "Revelation" by Third Day! This makes so much sense with what goes on in our lives!



P.S. I have been out of pocket, because for the last 4 days I have been fighting a stomache virus, but Praise God I lost 12 pounds. I had been praying for weight loss, I might have just gotten a natural detox!

1 comment:

SAYDA said...

How was the beach? That is so great that you can get away when ever you want and go see the ocean. Cute pictures! That was a funny story about that lady. Love you so much Bonnie. Tell my sis, Vilma that she looks like a model in that 3rd picture. Did she get botox on her lips? They look fuller. Just kidding. She really looks good.

Sayda