Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mica's Baptism

This is Mica in her little baptism dress outside of church

To the right you will see Paul and Irma ~ Godparents
at the time we are baptizing Mica






Mica with her Daddy during Mass


Then we came home to a nice luncheon and that's when my camera ran out of battery!

Thanks to all our guests and a special thanks

to Paul and Irma for accepting the responsibility of Godparents

and also to the honorary Godparents, I pray that you all will always be there to help

Paul and Irma as Godparents of Mica

1 comment:

SAYDA said...

What a beautiful dress. What a lovely Mica. I wish I could have seen her in person.

I love that cake! I will always be there even if I am not a godparent.
I promise. Heavenly Father i will always be there for her too.