We had a special day with Mica, we started our breakfast at Lee's with; it seemed all the family,
but it was only some of our family. Nina, one our favorite waitress at Lee's and our cook Sam made Mica a heart shaped pancake with a candle. Everyone at the restaurant sang
Happy Birthday!
I know I don't look my best, but I love this picture . . .Mica is always full of hugs and lots of love!
She never forgets to I Love You Mommy!
She was so excited with her little pancake!
Later that afternoon we took Mica to Chuckee Cheese!
She loved the pizza and all the rides!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICA!
Due to the death of our loved one, we will be rescheduling her birthday party!






3 comments:
Happy birthday little Mica. You are loved!
Happy Birthday Mica!!!!!!!!!
We Love you!!
Uncle Robbie, Aunt Liz, and Steph
Happy Birthday! We can't wait to see you. You should be getting our present soon. We love you!
PS Thank you for giving up your special birthday party for my aunt. One day I'll tell you how much that meant to me.
Love,
Erica
Post a Comment