Saturday, November 14, 2009

Michael's Baptism

Baptism is a event where the church celebrates the child's embrace to God!

It is the first step of commitment and discipleship, it was wonderful to be part of Mickey's celebration.

And as always a celebration must always have a great meal, we joined the Mora family at their home for a bbq, mole, o and I just love Dona Juanita's potatoe salad. And cake too! I also asked my Mom to make her great pistachio salad. (Which I will be posting her recipe on Pickles & Polkadots!)



This is Mica wearing her tiar like the little princess she likes to be(she takes her title to heart)!

Mica and Shelly sitting pretty after baptism mass!

3 comments:

gizcallyomom said...

Ah, I sure miss all the celebrations with you guys that always had great meals!!!!! Love your guts Bonnie!!!
siser

Ryan, Erica & Sam said...

Sounds wonderful. I can't believe how much Shelly looks like her mommy. That's why I couldn't leave a comment yesterday. It was a little hard to see.

Love you all,
Erica

SAYDA said...

Claudia is almost as tall as Vilma!