Memories of my grandfather:
He'd call every birthday and mother's day to play the "manitas" on his harmonica. He attended my kinder performances, my ballet recitals. He even experienced my tantrums. He'd drive my brother and I to school every morning in our elementary years, experiencing my brother's imaginary friend ~ a flying fish.
Lesson's in Life learned from my Grandfather:
It's okay to make errors in life ~ maybe because he was always there to catch us, making our fall a little softer.
Second lesson is life was to love your children, con puro amor hija, ten les pascensia
He will be missed, but will remain my heart always!
Save a place for me Grandpa . . . Love you!
















1 comment:
Lovely! Aw... the flying fish. I remember that. I remember when Dad would share those fish stories with us and mom. Love you Bonnie.
Post a Comment