Friday, December 5, 2008

Foto Friday

This week's theme for Foto Friday is 'Love' . . .to play Foto Friday visit Tracy @ Our Journey and just let her know you are participating by leaving her a comment!





It was a hard to pick just one picture to share, because I have so many pictures that express LOVE . . . but since we are in the season I thought I would share this childhood Christmas picture.

My mom has taught me and my brother to love one another. She has taught us to always be there for each other especially, when we are in need of a friend. Thanks Mom!


3 comments:

Ilianna & Baby Jayson said...

Beautiful picture. In the years I've known you, I've seen that you guys are always there for each other under any circumstances. And you always reach out to others in need. You are so SPECIAL. I am glad to have you as my friend and confidant, I know I can count on you when I am in need and no question about it I know your Mom, Paul have always been there through rough times they both have heard my problems and advised me to do the best. I LOVE YOU, and YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!

SAYDA said...

I am so blessed to have a sister like Vilma. She has done such a good job as a single parent. Obviously she has done something right with you and Paul. You both treat her like a princess. I love that about you two. I love that she is always willing to go the extra mile to help you guys too. Oh, and I love that all three of you are so close. That's what I want in my family.
Sayda

PaulMV said...

Personally, I think that this photo was a huge indicator that I was gonna turn out to be such a handsome man!