Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Bible Study

Today I started a One Year Reading Plan through Bible Gateway.  It awesome, each day I will receive an email with daily readings of scriptures.  This will help me read the bible on daily bases and perhaps gain inspiration through my reading of God's word, and at the same time I will finish reading the bible in one year!


Reading today:  Psalms 46-48, Acts 28


In today's reading I felt that, Psalms 46:10, had a message for me today.  I have so many thoughts going through my head, I never know what my future looks like, I feel that I don't have a plan of action.  And yet the Lord tells me in his word:


He says, “Be still, and know that I am God; 
I will be exalted among the nations, 
I will be exalted in the earth.”

Psalms 46-5

5 God is within her, she will not fall;
   God will help her at break of day.



I continue with my faith that my God will not let me fall, he will  help me!

6 Nations are in uproar, kingdoms fall;
   he lifts his voice, the earth melts.

No matter who around me is arguing, cursing, wishing wrong upon me . . . HE LIFTS HIS VOICE, THE EARTH MELTS.  What power these words carry!

Thank you God!



No comments: